- Windows OS.
- Windows installer 3.1 or later.
- .NET framework 3.5 SP1
- A 24″ secondary monitor in extended desktop mode.
By default COMPlog runs in standalone mode using an embedded SQL Lite database. The following network server databases are also supported.- MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008.- MySQL.
- Secondary Monitor: COMPlog requires a 24 inch widescreen secondary monitor running in extended desktop mode. Please set the windows secondary display resolution to 1920 X 1080. The secondary monitor can be driven via a wireless VGA adaptor.
- COMPlog Registration: You will be emailed upon request a link to download a version of the program. The download zip folder contains two files: a database installer (
COMPlogDatabase_*.zip) for server database setup and the application installer (
COMPlog_*.zip). If running in standalone mode then the
COMPlogDatabase_*.zipfile need not be installed.
- Administrative Privileges: The COMPlog installer program has to run with administrative privileges, it will create the above folder, a registry key, grant read / write access to standard users. If it is not installed with administrator privileges the security registration will not work and the program will stop functioning after the ten day trial period.